Call recording used to be solely the preserve of larger enterprises but today businesses of all sizes can see the value of investing in call recording technology in order to improve customer service, train their staff, resolve commercial disputes and in many cases adhere to compliance standards.
Questions to be asked:
- Does your industry regulator require voice recording/capture?
- Does your organisation achieve significant transaction volumes/value via the telephone?
- Does your organisation offer professional advice over the telephone?
- Are your staff subject to verbal abuse from callers?
- Does your regulator stipulate a minimum retention period for voice/data records?
- What is the maximum time period during which a typical business may be subject to dispute or error checking?
- What proportion of calls received/originated from your organisation carry a risk of dispute and/or statutory record keeping?
- Do you need to practice ‘blanket’ recording?
- If voice transactions may be used in evidence, can you guarantee voice record quality?
- What level of legal/commercial risk do unrecorded voice transactions present to your organisation?
- Are voice transactions a significant/growing element of your business processes?
- Can call quality be competitive differentiator?
- Can voice recording capture data that would be lost with a conventional on site or on-line CRM system?
Office Voice Recorders are cost effective, flexible and feature rich whilst remaining easy to use. Whatever the type or size of business there is an Office Voice recorder solution to fit. Easy, fast searching and playback of recordings, advanced features such as agent screen recording and QC scoring, PCI DSS compliance for card payment system, application integration with CRM systems, call management reporting with one click playback of calls from reports.
“Our customer care team operate 24/7 taking calls from fleet drivers and operators across the country. It’s imperative that we provide a prompt and efficient service to our customers therefore I rely on the daily call reports and recordings to ensure that we continue to meet and exceed our agreed service levels. The workforce optimisation features are invaluable in the planning of staffing levels within the teams but during particularly busy periods. The recorder is an excellent tool for training and I use it during assessments. I select calls at random and play them to the advisors so they are aware of how they sound to our customers and between us we can discuss whether the required level of customer service was achieved. We are a fleet management company who supply tyres for major fleets and each of these fleets have specific requirements with regards to policy, etc. Since having the recorder and Pro installed it has allowed us to ensure that correct information has been given to our service providers so that in the event that a non-policy tyre is fitted we can recover the costs for this error. We were frequently experiencing service providers advising that we had authorised non policy tyres but since the system was installed there is never any issues with regards to what was said during a conversation as I can easily select the call and email a copy of the recording to whoever requires it. This has made us more efficient and saved us money in the long run. In fact I could say that the recorder and Pro is one of the best pieces of equipment that Fit4Fleet has purchased.”
Usha Mitchell, Operations Manager
Fit4Fleet – www.fit4fleet.co.uk